Covid -19 Social Distancing
With our key-drop slot, you can bring your vehicle in when it is convenient for you!
This can be after hours or right before your appointment.
This reduces direct interactions for your safety.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Park your vehicle in any open space on the lot. Please do not block garage doors.
2. Make sure your vehicle is locked with sunroof and windows closed.
3. Fill out service request envelope located in black box next to drop slot in garage door. Make sure to leave a phone number where you can be reached and sign the envelope at the bottom.
4. Place your car key or fob in the envelope and drop in the slot located in the garage door. Please remove any additional keys.
5. We will call you as soon as we can to discuss your service needs. We will not complete any work before speaking with you unless you have instructed us to do so.
8. Once the work is completed, we will contact you. You can choose either to pay over the phone or in person.
If you pay over the phone, we will put your receipt and key in a sealed envelope. Once you arrive, we will bring the envelope out to you.
If you choose to pay in person, we ask that only one individual be in the office at a time. Please wait outside if someone is ahead of you.
Entering our Office
We have begun to allow customers to come inside for drop off or pick up. There is a limit of one person or family in the office at one time. Drop offs and paying over the phone may be a quicker option for you.